11 November 2008

Fall 2008

So maybe Im no so good at this blog thing. I have not updated our blog for like 3 months!!! Sorry guys!!
We moved back to Utah in the middle of August
to a little basement apartment in Lehi. Its a one bedroom, one bath with a kitchen and living room. Its small but cozy and we love the location! It is close to everything that we need!! We still have our love sac which we LOVE and use all the time and we also had a new addition to our furniture... we got a new couch!!






Our bedroom




Kitchen area, I like it Becuase I can be making dinner and still be see everything. My last kitchen was like a cave!








Sean is in his last Semester of School at UVU ( I cant tell you how excited he is to be done!) and working at APX still. I am doing some odds and ends and Doing the Christmas retail for a store called Kneaders in Provo.

Besides school and our jobs we have been keeping pleny busy! We have season Tickets with David and Cameron to the BYU football games and have been going to those. We both love football games so that has been re
lly fun for us! And we love being with our friends and David and Cameron are some of our oldest!




With David before one of his famos Parties! It was a cocktail party and everyone had to dress up. David calls that white suit his cocktail suit.









For halloween we hung out and carved Pumpkins with our good friends and cousins Jeff and Lindsey Snow and Matt and Brittney.


I Cheated and used a pattern off the internet, so did everyone else, except for Sean. He wanted his to be a real original jack-o-lantern, and they all turned out to be great!






The Finished Products!!! Lindsey and Jeff did the Skull, Matt and Britt did the Ghost on the lower left hand side, mine is the ghost on the top right and Sean did the one on the lower right. I think it is cute! We put our pumpkins out on Halloween hoping kids would stop by, but we live on a busy street and we didnt even get ONE!! Sad!!


Well we have been having a lot of fun. Life is so fun and we are trying to live it up! We are really happy and enjoying this stage of life and trying to get ready for whatever may come in our future!







2 comments:

Emilee said...

love the apartment, you made it look so cute. We are so lucky to have such great people living downstairs.

Arielle said...

It's about time you updated your blog! I am like Sean, I didn't want to use a pattern because I feel like it's cheating. But after seeing how good they turn out, I might have to do it next year. We also didn't have much luck with trick-or-treaters. I think they all do trunk or treats now or just go to townhouse type places so they can hit up a bunch all together.