09 September 2009

Summa Time!

So While I am waiting to get picture of our house, I will put up some posts of things we have done this summer. We were lucky enough to get to go to Sun Valley, Idaho with Seans family for a week of golf and relaxation! If you have never heard of Sun Valley ( I hadn't until I met Sean) it is a really cute small town up in the mountains and the Neumann's favorite vacation spot.




Our little nephew Camden is so cute! We had a blast spending time with him and the rest of the Neumann Clan. He was just getting into the stage where he would smile at you. So Cute!


We also took family pictures since everyone was there. This is Sean and I's "couples" shot.


Camden (or Justin) decided that he should try out ice skating.. just give him another couple years and he will be a pro!



I never realized why Sean loved to go Ice skating when we were dating, but now I understand. It all started right here many years ago. They had this great outdoor skating rink right in the middle of the little complex and its so fun to go during the day when its warm!



Out to dinner on the town. This was an amazing steakhouse that we tried out.

The first day we were there we went on a bike ride and it was soo beautiful! We rode about 20 miles which I had never done before but it was probably one of my favorite things on the trip. AThe trail was flat so it wasnt too hard and we had a blast riding and enjoying the mountain air. I didnt realize how much I miss the mountains!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great summer! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new house.

Jeff and Linz said...

Hmmmm Maybe one day the Neumann's will invite the Jeff and Linz Snow clan to Sun Valley.....I LOVE THAT IDEA!! We are so excited to see you guys in ONE week! Love you! Get some good sleep in this next week cause we are going to be pulling all nighters!!