20 February 2010

Baby Update

This is for Dani :)

Here is my TINY baby bump... check back soon... we find out on FRIDAY if it is a boy or girl!!! I am so excited!!

We also just bought our crib and changing table.. that is next weekend's project... we will finally know the sex of this baby so we can start on his/her room!

5 comments:

The Palmers said...

yea, your little bump looks so cute, you are going to look so cute with a big bump,

Tina said...

Cambria- You look beautiful as always! I am so excited for you and Sean. Love the photos of your place. It looks very nice. I really like your color choices. BTW: I got the invite. Thanks.

Auntie Tian

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! =) Now you're starting to "bump out"! Can't wait to see ya!

andy and cami said...

You look great Cambria! Congrats on the baby....boy or girl doesn't matter both are fun! My only advice for you is to get all the sleep you can b/c as soon as that baby comes you can kiss sleep goodbye:)

Amber Volle said...

That's so exciting... I can't wait to hear the big news on friday! I think you're having a boy! Love the pics!